Tuesday, April 5, 2011

oh Sweatervest!

so instead of throwing my computer out the window, because I am so frustrated with it...ha ha ha
I have been working all day trying to edit and upload this a new 3-looks-in-one for Prom Makeup video (because I know girls need the Prom Makeup video asap!)
...and type a blog about it...then youtube said there was an error after it had been uploading for over 30 minutes...
and my blog had a meltdown and pretty much everything I had been working on is now...well...
I have to do it all over again!

So while I was hunting for my pictures from Prom...which I couldn't find either....(ha ha ha)...I stumbled upon this awesome picture of me around 6 years old....
Holy Sweater Vests Batman!
...and I can't tell you how many turtleneck shirts I had...and I can still picture that lil' hair decoration that I loved! ha ha ha

so until I get to a much more "interesting" blog...and hopefully my video....ughs...
hope you liked this funny lil picture of me! ha ha ha

off to try it again......ha ha ha
hugs and sweatervests....your kandee

1 comment:

mel_lee2007 said...

aww so sweet, now you just need to put a pick of Tiff up there too hehe :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...