Sunday, April 17, 2011

Official Kandee Johnson Hair Tutorial

 this is the picture of little ol' me...with my hair look that I love!
This is a picture of me, and Iris, better known as Ilovegerardo on youtube, at Imats (International Makeup Artist Tradeshow)

Iris does the most AMAZING hair tutorials! I especially love her vintage, retro, and pin-up hair do's (which is how I first found her on youtube!)...they are incredibly spot on. She is a true hair artist...and you should go straight to her youtube channel and subscribe to see her brillliant hair how to videos! CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO ILOVEGERARDO

So last night I was searching around on youtube, and I saw Iris had just done a Kandee Johnson dedicated hair tutorial! I am so honored...she is amazing and has the most beautiful hair.

This tutorial is amazing...I love her hairspray setting tricks....hair genius! I love you Iris!
have fun and watch Iris' hair genius at work...

hairspray hugs....your kandee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...