Thursday, June 23, 2011

Naked & Mila Kunis = this look

Here's the Mila Kunis make-up look you guys voted for!
It's a beautiful for bare eye, with a smokey lashline and nude lips.
So what better to use for the NUDE look than the NAKED PALETTE from Urban Decay!
(this sucker has been so hard to get your hands on...it sells out faster than it gets in your local Sephora!)

Here's the NAKED PALETTE:
And here's the colors I used form it to create this look.
(if you don't have the palette, just find colors that looks similar)
I used: Virgin (super light frosty color), SIN (frosty shimmer peachy sand color) NAKED (matte light beige-tan) HUSTLE (reddish-rusty brown)

Then to add the cool tauper-cool coloer Mila always looks soooo good in...
I used COBBLESTONE from BEN NYE
(It's in their new GLAM PALETTE...that I got to help pick colors for when I was at the BEN NYE factory....that palette is pretty amazing too!)

On the lips I used:
MYTH from MAC 
*but you can save some dollars and use REVLON Pink Sugar

For lip liner I used STRIPDOWN from MAC
*to save dollars you could use TOAST from Maybelline

I used FLORABUNDANCE lipglass from MAC
(it's a beauty-full, nude color with a hint of warm pink)

 For the light glow on the cheeks I used: Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in SCORE from URBAN DECAY:

And here is how I came out with the  Mila Kunis make-up look....
I know I don't have her amazing colored eyes....but I tried! hee hee
 seriously...I had this look on the rest of the day and would catch myself in the mirror..and be like "whoa!!! I really love this make-up look!"....ha ha ha while I cleaned the house!
 now come and hang out with me in this video:
(to watch it bigger, click on the YOUTUBE letters in the lower right hand corner of the video:)

j
typed from a Starbucks because I had the equivalent of dial-up internet at the Best Western Hotel woo hoo.... IMATS tomorrow!)
huge love and nude lips....your kandee

WANNA SEE ANOTHER LOOK I DID WITH THE NAKED PALETTE? CLICK HERE!!

4 comments:

Tera said...

thanks Kandee!
You are awesome!

Daily Tips said...

There are ways to save money on beauty products with online coupons.

Californian said...

Are you going on summer vacation? Where are you going?

A cup of tea said...

Does tea benefit the aging process.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...