Sunday, April 10, 2011

Things I love sunday:

I love getting to wear hot pink heels! (from Charlotte Russe in sale for $10)

I loved seeing this sunset:
 I loved that I got to see all my family that lives far from me!
I love this saying!




i love this video....(it made tears spring up from my heart)....
how can we use our words to change the world around us this week...for the better?
huge love...and I hope your week is filled with words...if only fromm yourself that encourage you and speak positive things to yourself...and everyone around you!
What have you been thinking or listening to lately? Has it been kind, positive or encouraging?
If not, don't listen, read, or watch it...the world is ready to make things as awful, mean, cynical, depressing as they can...
don't be a part of the "darkside" (ha ha ha)....there's too much that the world hates...
Most people don't even know how to be positive or encouraging anymore!
Let's be a part of the power of kind and encouraging words....
see how beautiful you can make your week and the week of those around you!
huge love and "everything is going to be AMAZING"...
your kandee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...