Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Real Life Barbie Doll!



What the Boobs!?
Yesterday, I saw this picture on  www.beautylish.com...
 of Galia Slayen's life-size Barbie's she makes to raise awareness about eating disorders)

 GET A LAUGH OUT OF THIS...
What would we look like with BARBIE'S proportions?
(here's a little funny experiment the BBC did)
(all I can insert here is me GIGGLING) that is too funny!
It's cute on a doll, but not so much in real life!

No, (hee hee) this not Barbie....this was me with my BARBIE Make-Up Tutorial...

MY BARBIE BEFORE AND AFTER
BEFORE
 AFTER
Thank Goodness I never wanted to have Barbie's proportions or even worse, Strawberry Shortcake...my head would be 10 times bigger than my body!

here's as Barbie as I'll ever look....(ha ha)

thankful that I don't have doll measurements.... kandee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...