Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Night of Hollywood Stars: Zac Efron, Ashley Tisdale and more!

 Yes I saw Zac Efron, who is strangely even better looking in person...
how did I do this you ask?
I was invited to attend the VIP Release Party for Ashley Tisdale's Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure movie Release Party...I know, I feel so fancy!
(me grabbing getting my video camera ready!...I bet I was the only one on the red (pink) carpet with $8 Old Navy leggings on! hee hee

 Ashley Tisdal and Zac Efron on the Pink Carpet! I love it!
 Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale
 Vanessa Hudgens with some glam make-up with black liner and red lips!
My good camera died and I had to resort to using my iphone for pictures! ha ha ha
( I got to talk to some of the celebs on the "pink carpet"....I filmed it to show you guys....I have to edit it, so it will be up in a few more days!
I was waiting for Ashley Tisdale to talk to me...
Emma Lahana...she was soooo nice and even let me smell her Red Velver Cake Scented lipgloss!
me posing with those FABULOUS little suitcases!!
and look who else was walking down the pink carpet (I didn't get to walk down it, I just got to be part of the "press" and ask them all questions, if they came near me! ha ha)...Elle  (allthatglitters21) and Blair Fowler (juicystar07)...I've never met them in person before! (I'll wait and show you the footage of us talking on my youtube video about this night!)
Their dresses were so fun! I wore and awesome chain vest-necklace that my friend that owns FLEET JEWELRY made! (thanks so much K!)...and I have a little tutorial for my make-up too!
 whispers..hee ee
Vanessa...red lips.....Ashley..nude lips! 

 me..hot pink lips!!! to match my shoes...hee hee
I had such an amazing night...(to see more behind the scenes pics from my night...click here...www.kandeeland.com) Even though I'm used to seeing celebrities for work...it is crazy when you see so many at one time...as I was leaving, I walked by Amy Adams (from Enchanted) and John Krasinski (from the Office)...then as I walked out of the elevator, Ashton Kutcher got in the elevator...so many other celebs were all around I couldn't look at them all! ha ha ha

And then the paparazzi started taking pictures of me as I walked out...and I started laughing...(because I'm so not famous!)...and they asked, "are you famous?!?".....I don't think you're famous if someone has to ask if you're famous! ha ha ha ha

I was such a fun night...and I'm so thankful and happy that I was even invited!

from the city of twinkly and famous stars...your kandee

PS the video about it will be up next week! I can't wait to share with you guys...I filmed it for you all to be like you were with me too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...