Sunday, April 3, 2011

Colorful, fun, NAILS!

My mom is so fun....
last night my friend Romee (who used to do nails) was over for dinner and asked if me and my mom wanted our nails polished....
we both said.."yesssssssssss!"

My mom picked these fun blue colors....
she said is was like day and night sky!
(i love my mama!)
 Romee said, let's do a fun french manicure...
so I picked yellow and hot pink! (ok those font colors are not really working! ha ha)
(so see how awesome it was that I matched lil' cupcake's outfit, click here www.kandeeland.com)

wait til you wee the nail polish design I've been waiting to show you..all I can say is...it's something I love!!!! hee hee (I'll try to have it up in the next couple weeks!)

Don't forget, only 3 days left to enter all the giveaways!!
(except for the jewelry one, that will be longer)

blue sky and sunshine-y yellow nails....your kandee


CLICK ON EACH CONTEST NAME BELOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST...only a few more days to enter the other ones!
WIN AN iPAD
WIN A PURSE
WIN A PAIR OF WHOOGA BOOTS
WIN A NIKON CAMERA

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...