Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sneek Peek Surprise!

Yay! Not only did I make one new video yesterday...but 2....
this is one of my favorite "green" looks...with hot pink "matte" lips!
and then...
I did my most requested, EVER....make-up look...the wedding/prom look I had done of my Bethanie...
I had her picture in my portfolio and seriously, everyone always requested the make-up look I had done for her...whether it was their wedding day or just special event..everyone LOVED, LOVED LOVED this look..and so do I! hee hee
It glamorous, glowing, a little smokey, yet not heavy eyeshadow...shimmery and just plain gorgous...and this make-up looks great on every eye and skin color and tone!

So yesterday we re-created it (when we had a slumber party at my house: click here if you wanna read about it on my kandeeland bloggy!)...
get ready to have a new glamorous wedding or prom look!
(We were laughing how her hair looks nothing like prom or wedding hair! ha ha...just imagine her hair in a fancy updo! ha ha)


(PS. remember when I said I was going to do the Mila Kunis look...the lighting was so bad I can't use the video I shot...I'll have to re film it later!)

these looks are comin' soon...it just takes me hours to edit.....so they'll be up soon....

I have some fun surprises to share with you too...so these videos are in the line up to be edited...
(and yes, it takes me days to get a video finished! ha ha ha)

packing up sparkles to send your way...huge love, kandee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...